Founded in 2005, Only Watch has become one of the most important horological events of the industry, with many major brands and independent watchmakers donating watches, specifically created for the occasion and unique in their design, colours or even mechanisms. Under the High Patronage of H.S.H. Prince Albert II and at the initiative of Luc Pettavino – founder of the Association Monégasque Contre les Myopathies (AMM) – Only Watch is a biennial fundraiser, whose aim is to raise funds for research against Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Since its creation, it has permitted to raise more than EUR 70 million, entirely given to research. Now in its 9th edition, with Only Watch 2021, it is 53 lots that will be auctioned, and here they are.
The lots will be auctioned in collaboration with Christie’s, for the third consecutive time, on 6 November 2021, at 2 PM (Geneva time), at the Four Seasons Hôtel des Bergues.
In the weeks preceding the auction, the watches will be presented to the public, media, and horological enthusiasts, during a promotional tour that will start on 22 September in Monaco, at the Monaco Yacht Show, and will end in Geneva on 6 November.
- Monaco (Monaco Yacht Show) – 22-25 September
- Dubai (Christie’s) – 20 September – 3 October
- Tokyo (Christie’s) – 8-10 October
- Singapore (Malmaison by the Hour Glass) – 15-20 October
- Hong Kong (Christie’s) – 25-28 October
- Geneva (Four Seasons Hôtel des Bergues) – 4-6 November
More details at www.onlywatch.com. And here’s the complete list of watches to be auctioned at Only Watch 2019:
- Andersen Genève
- Armin Strom
- Atelier de Chronomètie
- Audemars Piguet
- Bell & Ross
- Bovet 1822
- Carl F. Bucherer
- Charles Girardier
- Czapek (not entirely revealed yet)
- David Candaux
- De Bethune x Kari Voutilainen (not revealed yet)
- F.P. Journe x Francis Ford Coppola
- Frederique Constant
- Girard-Perregaux x Bamford
- H. Moser & Cie.
- Jacob & Co.
- Jaquet Droz
- Konstantin Chaykin
- Laurent Ferrier
- Louis Moinet
- Louis Vuitton
- Ludovic Ballouard
- Maurice Lacroix
- MB&F (not entirely revealed yet)
- Moritz Grossmann
- Patek Philippe
- Rebellion Timepieces
- Richard Mille
- Romain Gauthier (not entirely revealed yet)
- Trilobe x Daniel Buren
- Ulysse Nardin
- Zenith x Felipe Pantone
This post first appeared on Monochrome Watches - An online magazine dedicated to fine watches.